Student Affairs Assistant/ International Students
The purpose of this role is to ensure that international students are successfully able to maintain their visa status and to assist them with their adjustment to ADU.
Collaborate with Admissions and serve as a point of contact for international students, to distribute relevant information in timely manner
Facilitate pre-arrival procedures to ensure students receive proper advise and communication prior arrival to ADU
Coordinate an orientation program for new international students
Collaborate with the Housing and Residence Life Officer to arrange student housing for as needed
Develop and implement activities that will encourage and increase international student satisfaction and retention
Process student visas and renewals and health insurance cards for students under the sponsorship of the university.
Manage the violations of the student visa policy by implementing suitable measures and procedures.
File all related documents appropriately and in an organized manner
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in higher education setting
- Nature of Relevant Experience Required: Computer Literacy, Organization Skills, Communication skills, Counseling Skills, Additional Languages, Ability to communicate effectively with government and other external entities
- Local experience preferred
- Language Skills: English is mandatory, Arabic is preferred.
Abu Dhabi University - 10 months ago
How to Apply?