Security Supervisor, Wyndham Dubai Marina
is now seeking a Security Supervisor, Wyndham Dubai Marina to join our team at Wyndham Dubai Marina in Dubai, Dubai.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for directing the day-to-day operation of the Security department, providing protection and communication with hotel guests and employees. He/she is also responsible for patrolling hotel premises to maintain security, detect and report fire, security and safety hazards and/or violations of Wyndham rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is minimum requirement.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Security, minimum of 1-2 years in similar role in a 5 or 4 star hotel.
- Must have at least 3 years of UAE experience.
- Must be holding valid SIRA Security Supervisor license.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Understanding and ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Ability to climb and descend stairways and run.
- Ability to physically deter individuals who pose a threat to employee and/or guests.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand long hours, lift, carry, push, pull objects.
- Must be flexible in regards to duty shifts, working excess hours upon requirement.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines, recommend improvements.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in an attentive, friendly, courteous, professional and serviceoriented manner. Develop and maintain positive working relationships within the team and with other departments, support the team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence of quality expectations and standards at all times.
- Be a representative of the brand’s service culture.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementation of solutions.
- Must follow all company policies and procedures at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality, protect company assets.
- Maintain proper grooming, ensure that the uniform is clean and professional at all times.
Assist during medical emergencies, respond to accidents, injuries, report unsafe acts and conditions, take remedial actions for rectification to prevent loss, prepare necessary documentation.
Maintain effective cooperation with law enforcement authorities, emergency services.
Carrying out other duties assigned by the Manager.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio—distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands—delivers just that.
We are AmericInn® by Wyndham, Baymont® by Wyndham, Days Inn® by Wyndham, Dazzler® by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts® by Wyndham, Esplendor® Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson® by Wyndham, La Quinta® Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham®, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide® by Wyndham, Super 8® by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection® by Wyndham, Travelodge® by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Job Location: Wyndham Dubai Marina, Al Seba Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai, Dubai PO Box 215373
Employment Status: Full-time
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotels & Resorts where Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts - 7 days ago
How to Apply?