The Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc. (MBN) is seeking a detail oriented business professional for our Administration team at our Dubai office. MBN is a non-profit grantee of the federal government that directly communicates with the people of the Middle East and North Africa through television, radio, and digital media. MBN's mission is to provide objective, accurate, and relevant news and information to the people of the Middle East about the region, the world, and the United States in support of U.S. public diplomacy.
The Security Specialist is responsible for assisting the Director of Security with physical and personnel security operations of MBN overseas locations per established protocols by MBN and the USAGM Office of Security.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the Security Specialist include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with maintaining all aspects of physical security operations for MBN offices and areas.
- Assist Director of Security with security background investigations for MBN staff and contractors.
- Document and prepare correspondence relating to the security investigations as directed.
- Brief Director of Security on issues or concerns relating to security matters.
- Draft and maintain security documentation in accordance with MBN guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidates are required to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 years experience or commensurate experience will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent interview and report writing skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in CCURE 9000 and biometric access control systems.
- Demonstrated experience in managing building and compound physical security.
- Demonstrated experience managing unarmed and armed security contracts.
- Ability to pass a U.S. government security background investigation.
- Possess a valid passport and be able to obtain travel Visas to bureau locations.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (.i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to work varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
MBN is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Middle East Broadcasting Networks Inc. - 14 days ago
How to Apply?