The Security Manager is the responsible for managing security operations as well as security governance, risk, and compliance in the organization. A background in cybersecurity for the financial services industry in the UAE is required. The Security Manager is expected to deliver on strategic security objectives by executing an enterprise security program, supported by a 24x7 SOC. The role is also involved in overseeing compliance a payment scheme and providing assurance to external stakeholders. This position is best suited to proactive team leaders with a problem-solving mindset.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise security program
- Develop security objectives and ongoing performance monitoring & reporting
- Establish and maintain relationships with range of internal/external stakeholders
- Develop appropriate interfaces, messaging and reporting with banks and the government
- Manage the Security function and sub-functional teams (GRC & SOC)
- Practice security risk management within the Enterprise Risk Management framework
- Establish and maintain an Audit program to meet compliance requirements, including PCI-DSS & ISO 27001
- Establish and maintain a Security Incident Management program
- Establish and maintain an effective Security Awareness program
- Assess and report maturity of cybersecurity capabilities at regular intervals
- Communicate on security assurance with executive stakeholders as required
MINIMUM Qualifications and EXPERIENCE Requirements
- Master’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or similar field, or equivalent experience
- 10 years of information security experience (2 years in UAE) with a focus on leading, and shaping security teams in the financial industry
- Familiarity with Electronic Payment Systems and maintaining a Payment Scheme
- 5 years of leadership roles moving organizations towards PCI-DSS & ISO27001 ISMS certification
- Certified as CISSP, CISM, PCI-DSS QSA & ISO27001 LA
- Familiarity with Financial Services Industry practices, particularly with UAE regulatory and legal compliance
- Familiarity with NESA / DESC / ISR / ADSIC and UAE Central Bank PSP regulation standards
- Experience in Security Risk Assessments, Audits, Awareness programs and establishing effective Governance
- Experience in Security Architecture e.g. reviewing and validating application or infrastructure technical designs
- Work experience at payment processors, card networks, or fintech service providers preferred.
SOFT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work with related teams in order to achieve SLAs
- Ability to create and maintain documentation and provide relevant reports. This will require good working knowledge of MS word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with accuracy and minimum supervision
- Solid knowledge of standards and best practices.
- Knowledge of relevant government regulations and ability to maintain compliance to such regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language.
- Fluency in Arabic preferred
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Exemplary professional ethics and personal integrity
- Proactive team leader with a problem-solving mindset
- Able to work consistently in a high-pressure environment
DXC - 13 days ago
How to Apply?