To support Napier Healthcare’s business growth in Dubai and GCC regions, the company needs to hire a Sales Manager who has the capability to further grow the business in the healthcare space and also enter new markets.
- This role will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating new opportunities in healthcare space collaborating with key service line and department leaders
- He/she provides support to leadership in strategic planning, project facilitation, productivity and operations improvement, strategic analysis, space planning, and other strategic activities within long-term care and HIS space in the region
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind, strong project execution experience, with a passion to deliver results and who is passionate about healthcare and technology
- The successful candidate will have strong influencing and communication skills that create meaningful partnerships and advance business development goals
- He/she understands how to get the thing done, innovates quickly and delivers results
- Healthcare background needed
- Responsible for developing a roadmap of potential new strategic development business areas
- Develop a solid understanding of customer needs and market drivers in the healthcare industry
- Identify opportunities and build business cases for development of new opportunities for Napier Healthcare
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
- Develop and drive business plans, working with internal and external partners as appropriate for market research and sizing, business case valuation, competitor analyses, pricing analyses
- Build and manage key relationships, ensuring team alignment and engagement with key stakeholders
- Develop business, marketing, and strategic plans such as setting annual forecasts, developing and implementing plans to deliver sales plan and achieve profitability goals
- Execute tasks based on the project plan, work closely with various internal businesses and external customers to ensure successful results
- Work with project team and work stream leads to determine and measure the results
- Work collaboratively with external partners, co-creator counterparts as launch planning etc. well as internal Research & Development teams
Responsible for the successful transfer of the incubation to Businesses through driving system integration and testing with business lines, work with various marketing teams to develop go to market strategy, commercial launch planning etc.
Napier Healthcare Solutions Pte. Ltd. - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?