PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The main purpose of this position is to be accountable for achieving a revenue quota by seeking out new customers and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers. Growth of sales revenues and new strategic opportunities are key for this challenging and diverse role within the garment industry.
The Sales Executive is expected to provide effective key account management of current customer accounts and will be solely responsible for managing the growth of the business by sourcing and converting new opportunities into sales. Although not a Manager Role in title this is a standalone position so the role will be solely accountable for creating additional revenue and sales so will require a driven, proactive individual.
You must have excellent organisational skills and highly sophisticated communication skills. Written and oral with proficiency in English is essential and any other language skills beside will be an asset.
This role will follow normal office working hours however due to the nature of the business you will be expected to be contactable and available on evenings and weekends as required. This role may involve international travel on short notice.
- Define overall sales strategy for all products
- Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business strategies and support business development
- Lead and manage key accounts to ensure increased revenue & customer satisfaction, and submit a monthly report
- Maintain contact with customers and track issue resolution lists
- Actively identifies client needs and ensures profitable solution
- Assist with budget management to ensure expenses meet target goals
- Develop and implement promotional events and interacts with external dealers to increase sales volume
- Responsible for expanding our sales of stock and new production
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Agreeing the annual plans with customers, and monitoring monthly and quarterly performance
- Negotiating customer pricing and contract terms
- Negotiating credit terms and ensuring payments are received on time from customers
- Providing demand, pricing and payment forecasts on a monthly basis with weekly updates
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as required
Pre-requisites & Requirements:
- University degree in related field
- Experience of the garment and retail industry within the UAE is essential
- A high level of integrity is required.
- The ideal candidate would have experience in managing key accounts in dynamic industries where rapid changes in market conditions are common
- Experience in building and supporting long term relationships
- Must be competent in all computer programs.
- A strong sales background with a proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with an excellent command of English; Arabic would be advantageous
- Must have experience of KPIs, sales targets, budgets, forecasts and distribution strategies
Vogue International Agencies FZE
D3-01/B, SAIF Zone,
Sharjah -U.A.E. P.O. Box :8031
Tel No: +971 6 5574430
VOGUEVELOCITY.COM - 8 days ago
How to Apply?