The Sales Associate drives sales efficiencies by reducing the administration burden on Account Management. As the main liaison to Customer Administration, this person will facilitate the order to cash cycle in an accurate and timely manner. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to address customers’ administrative issues and administer complex deals.
- Liaise with Order Management Specialists (OMS) for order processing, credits procedures, Genesis, GRC systems, etc.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve.
- Administer complex deals in collaboration with Account Managers and OMS.
- Support obtaining signed contracts and order forms from customers.
- Manage Free Trials for setup and extension (Eikon).
- Act as first line support for Account Managers on order process and system queries.
- Support selling administrative activities: arranging customer meetings, running reports for sales meetings, respond to ad hoc data requests for sales management. In smaller sub-regions, sales associates may also support other customer engagement activities (e.g. sales event coordination)
- Play a supporting role in the annual price increase process – e.g. reporting on contractual exceptions and business exceptions
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor degree qualified or above.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business products and processes.
- Solid understanding and experience with detailed technology projects.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve standard and complex client issues, improving service offerings.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral, presentation).
- Organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and make appropriate decisions based on knowledge of business objectives.
- Confident, helpful, customer-oriented phone presence required.
- Proven ability to take on multiple projects and see them to completion successfully.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently with minimum supervision.
The Financial and Risk Business of Thomson Reuters is now Refinitiv. Refinitiv equips the financial community with access to an open platform that uncovers opportunity and catalyzes change. With a dynamic combination of data, insights, technology, and news from Reuters, our customers can access solutions for every challenge, including a breadth of applications, tools, and content—all supported by human expertise. At Refinitiv, we facilitate the connections that propel people and organizations to find new possibilities to move forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
Dubai-Dubai-United Arab Emirates
Refinitiv - 5 days ago
How to Apply?