No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About the Role
The Sales Associate is responsible for sales generation and delivering a positive customer experience, and for a variety of operational duties as assigned by the store management team (i.e. Housekeeping duties, visual presentation standards, etc.)
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company
- Participates in all inventories
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Meets or exceeds weekly sales targets
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Follows Al Futtaim Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non business like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant information
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale about the product
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at Stadium as they exit the store, and invites them back.
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Job-Specific Skills: Good verbal communication skills, Some heavy lifting, Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours,
- Behavioural Competencies : An eye for Sports trends & Friendly
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Al-Futtaim - 23 hours ago
How to Apply?