Retail Lease Administrator
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Job Title: Retail Lease Administrator
Reports to: Regional Lease Administration Manager
Department: Lease Administration
Location: Al Futtaim Group Real Estate Leasing Office – Dubai Festival City, Dubai UAE
In this position, you are responsible for:
- Executing the tactics of the AFGRE Leasing Admin strategy that is aimed at meeting AFGRE’s overall objectives.
- The accurate completion of paperwork of current and prospective tenants.
- Updating of data into SAP
- Handling Lease Registration
- Translation of Lease agreements English/Arabic/French
You will also ensure that you:
- Are familiar with a variety of the leasing field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Consistently apply your experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Effectively work with the team and support departments.
Arranging Documentation: Ensure that documents required are completed (Booking Form, Booking Deposit Receipt, Tenant Information Sheet, Valid Passport Copy with Visa Page Residence, Correct Lay-out, Trade license copy for Corporate Booking, Power of Attorney for Authorize Signatory and Allotment Letter for Al Futtaim Staff). Prepare LAF for higher management signature. Prepare lease agreement contract as per the approved LAF. Collect payments and issue receipt. Dispatch tenant's executed copy. File tenants documents (LAF & Lease Agreement) according to the property and unit number. Translation of documents from Arabic and French into English and vice versa.
Asset/Property Management: Assisting the Leasing Admin team to draft all hardcopy correspondence and documentation with regard to the lease agreements that are to be renewed or amended, as above.
Special Projects: Ownership of a limited number of leases, based on volume, to be processed and executed.
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
Progress Reports: Assists the Leasing Admin team on the preparation of the progress reports on weekly/monthly/annual basis as appropriate, including tenancy schedules, renewal schedules, rent concession sheets, tracking sheets
Tenant Database: Maintain and regularly update the Tenant Database and contact details.
Brand Profiles: Maintenance of a Brand Profile Log and responsible for receiving “Shop Application Form” from prospective tenants. Communication with prospective tenants will be required.
Administration: Assist the Leasing Admin team in updating tracking sheets, preparing presentations as well as LPO’s. Also responsible for inventory management of office supplies & replenishment, hard & soft filing for Retail Portfolios and other ad hoc admin tasks as set by the Lease Admin Manager.
Financial Data Entry and Maintenance
In collaboration with the relevant departments, is responsible for data entry and accurate maintenance of records as follows:
SAP: Ensuring all lease contract information is accurately recorded in REFX system, including all new leases, amendments, terminations for Cairo Festival City and regionally if required.
Maintain effective collaboration with, AFGRE departments in order to ensure all retail units are aligned with the most up to date governmental procedures and laws.
Projectwise: Uploading of executed leases into Projectwise
Maintain regular communication with Al Futtaim EIT to resolve any technical issues effectively and ensure SR’s are raised efficiently and actively followed up till satisfactory completion.
In this position you will operate within the boundaries of:
- the agreed departmental KPI’s and targets
- relevant policies and procedures
- the stipulations of the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- legal parameters as specified by the Al-Futtaim Legal Department
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree or equivalent level of education in any discipline preferable but not mandatory, dependent on previous experience and aptitude.
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic and translation experience is preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Leasing Administration professional
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of SAP and REFX an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Leasing procedure and practices in the Middle East market
- Good grasp of hard and soft filing systems
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Written and spoken Arabic an advantage
- Experience with of Projectwise
- Team player
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills – English is must & Arabic an advantage
Leasing programme implementation:
- Deliver and manage effective customer relationships and infrastructure for same
- Establish, promote and use metrics to improve effectiveness
- Create and use a system of critical review to make more informed future decisions
- Manager self
- Manage cross-functional relationships effectively
- Effective Teamwork
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Al-Futtaim - 5 days ago
How to Apply?