To source and procure all retail products for DPR shops ensuring the best quality at the lowest cost.
- Works with the Retail Manager in sourcing products and vendors
- Assists with the Product Development Process
- Works on price strategies with Retail Manager
- Negotiates with suppliers the best product phase out
- Ensure that all suppliers sign NDA documentation
- Ensure that all products sourced comply with all GCC Health & Safety Regulations
- Manages Vendors Social Compliance Audits
- Manages OTB Budget, cost of sales and inventory
- Understand IP’s License Agreements and their requirements for vendor and product approvals
- Process orders with suppliers
- Manages reorders ensuring best sellers items are always available while optimizing inventory levels
- Maintenance of the procurement system (vendor and sku data introduction and updates)
- Follows up orders to vendor ensuring deliveries are on time and as per purchase order terms.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team
- All Operations and Business Support Departments
- Domestic and International Suppliers, Logistic companies, Licensors
- High School Graduate
- International Business
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Retail Procurement
- Procurement & Inventory Control Systems
- Experience in Entertainment and/or Hospitality Industry
- Flexible working hours
- Available for overtime work as schedule requires
- Site work on functioning construction site is required
- Travel outside of the site office may be required
- Business travel will be required
- Physically fit
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Dubai Parks and Resorts - 13 hours ago
How to Apply?