< Back to All Jobs
bankfab - 30+ days ago
Posted: 23 May, 2020
Now it’s your time to join the #1 bank in the Middle East and one of the most prestigious financial companies in the region. Shaking up the world of banking requires a lot of smarts and skill. We’re looking for the brightest and best to help us reach our goals and we’ll also help you reach yours. Your success is our success as you grow stronger in your career. Join us and leave a legacy of your own, as a pioneer in both the company and the industry.
Accomplish set sales and revenue objectives for all Products as per set business plan.
- Achieve monthly& annual set KPI objectives.
- Focus on New To Bank acquisition along with leveraging existing client base.
- To leverage on cross sell opportunities to ensure higher revenue per customer.
- Maintain Daily Sales Reports on sales performance for review by team leader and manager assets.
Be commercially effective in the role and consistently keep customer/client as focus & ensure excellent customer service by delivering quality client on-boarding experience.
- Ensure thorough knowledge of all product, policies and processes in order to achieve superior client on boarding experience.
- To ensure no mis selling to customers by offering products/services transparently as per customer requirements.
- Understand and resolve/escalate customer redresses to ensure timely resolution.
Learning & Growth:
Participate in the assigned People Development and L&D programmes. Take accountability for own development by active enrolment and participation with close coordination with respective Team
- To ensure participation in assigned training, Learning & development programmes.
- Awareness to competition offerings and offer suggestions to line manager to improve product/ processes.
Ensure implementation of prescribed Sales & Compliance processes as per Bank's policies.
Implement governance & controls to proactively identify, manage and minimize/mitigate potential losses to the franchise within respective Area.
- Adhere to Risk Control Assessment process across all areas of Business Banking Department - Selling, Client Onboarding,Fraud Control,Client Application & KYC Documentation etc.
- Adherence to all prescribed internal processes to ensure satisfactory Audit Ratings by adherence of all prescribed processes.
- Ensure to bring quality and right customers to the franchise .
- Discuss the cases with stake holders and ensure support is provided.
Education required : University Degree / MBA / PGDM / Sales diploma or certification preferable.
Experience : 3 – 5 years of experience in Banking or in a Financial Industry
bankfab - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?