Receptionist - Fixed Term Contract
We are currently looking for a Receptionist for a 6 month fixed term contract for our office in Sharjah. This will be a 6 hour shift between 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm ( timings may vary ).
The main responsibilities will be as follows below:
- Manage the phone switchboard
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages
- Greet, assist and / or direct visitors and clients
- Assist in planning, preperations of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Provide administrative support
- Provide general information regarding the Firms functions and respond to routine inquiries externally and internally
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Experience in customer service within a professional services firm is desirable;
- Previous experience of working within an office environment;
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to handle individuals swiftly, decisively and rationally;
- Language skills: excellent communication skills in English;
- Fluency in Arabic is desirable but not essential.
Al Tamimi & Company has unrivalled experience, having operated in the region for over 30 years. Our lawyers combine international experience and qualifications with expert regional knowledge and understanding.
We are a full-service firm, specialising in advising and supporting major international corporations, banks and financial institutions, government organisations and local, regional and international companies. Our main areas of expertise include arbitration & litigation, banking & finance, corporate & commercial, intellectual property, real estate, construction & infrastructure, and technology, media & telecommunications. Our lawyers provide quality legal advice and support to clients across all of our practice areas.
Our business and regional footprint continues to grow, and we seek to expand further in line with our commitment to meet the needs of clients doing business across the MENA region.
Al Tamimi - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?