Quantity Surveyor – Civil
Black & Grey HR is working with a leading global contractor with landmark projects in the Middle East. Our client is looking to hire a “Quantity Surveyor” in Dubai, UAE.
An ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 to 7 years pre-contract experience in the UAE or wider GCC region delivering large and complex building projects (high rise towers, major residential developments).
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value.
- Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the
customer in a timely manner
- Manage the sub contract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all
relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Ensure that each sub-contractors account is managed strictly in accordance with their terms and
- Variations and claims – facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
- Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the civil contracts, including cash flow forecasts and liabilities
- Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Quantity Surveying. OR
Bachelors/Diploma in Civil Engineering
Strong communications skills and must be fluent in English.
When uploading your CV please ensure it is saved in a Word format. All CV’s are treated with the utmost confidentiality and will not be forwarded without your prior permission. However, we regret that due to the number of applications received each day we are only able to contact those applicants who are shortlisted.
Black & Grey - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?