Marketing Manager ENT, CEMA
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to work with a motivated and energetic team who is driven by the Medtronic Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life?
The ENT team, guided by its strategy to transform, is a dynamic team whose objective is to work on awareness, reach out to more patients, and save their lives in a dynamic and diverse environment.
A Day in the Life
Your responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- You will direct the development of company market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
- You will lead and coordinate product planning, product launches, product management, market development and market research activities.
- You will implement market strategy, including segmentation, digital marketing, and market development
- You will analyze price trends, and set pricing strategies across the region
- You will interact directly with product managers to identify new marketing opportunities.
- You will work individually or with a team in recommending action, scheduling and planning projects, estimating cost and managing projects to completion.
- You will identify unmet customer requirements and new business opportunities and provides vision and focus to move products from idea to market place.
- You will facilitate and coordinate marketing activities with geographic areas to increase teamwork and build partnerships.
- Responsibilities may also include: coordinating trade show activities, website development, developing future e-commerce strategies, and tracking of marketing campaigns to evaluate results and provide recommendations for future marketing promotions.
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
Requires mastery of a specialty area and full knowledge of industry practices, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have broad knowledge of project management and digital capability
Relevant Baccalaureate degree (or for degrees and minimum 7 years of relevant experience
Fluency in English
Nice to Haves
You can be based in Dubai, Cairo, Prague, Warsaw, Istanbul.
Ability to communicate in Arabic, French or Russian
- Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
- Willingness to travel 50% of total work time.
Autonomy: Recognized expert, managing large projects or processes .
Exercises considerable latitude in determining deliverables of assignments, with limited oversight from manager .
Coaches, reviews and delegates work to lower level specialists.
Organizational Impact: Contributes to defining the direction for new products, processes, standards, or operational plans based on business strategy with a significant impact on work group results .
May manage large projects or processes that span outside of immediate job area.
Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are difficult, moderately complex and undefined, and require detailed information gathering, analysis and investigation .
Develops solutions to moderately complex problems, and/or makes moderate to significant improvements of processes, systems or products independently to enhance performance of job area.
Implements solutions to problems.
Communication and Influence: Represents organization as a primary contact for specific projects and initiatives; communicates with internal and external customers and vendors at various levels .
May negotiate with others to reach understanding or agreement, and influence decision-making.
Leadership and Talent Management: Typically provides guidance, coaching and training to other employees within job area.
Typically manages major / moderately complex projects, involving delegation of work and review of work products, at times acting as a team leader.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
DISCLAIMERThe preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
Medtronic - 11 days ago
How to Apply?