< Back to All Jobs
AVANI - 22 days ago
Posted: 06 December, 2019
- Ensure that you fully understand the business strategy and positioning of the Anantara brand, and that you are able to effectively articulate this positioning in the marketplace. This is a responsibility of ALL sales and marketing professionals, regardless of their responsibility level.
- Maintain a personal up-to-date knowledge on all AVANI product and service offerings, and the products, services, rates and new developments of key competitors, and an awareness of general industry trends.
- Assist with presentation of hotel information in the media, on industry websites and directories and all other relevant online and paper-based publications.
- Collate and distribute media references to the hotel and the brand, and proactively circulate to all relevant internal parties
- Assist the corporate Marketing team in all marketing or public relations focused projects.
- Assist in creating Social Media plan and posts on a daily basis.
- Conduct market research on competitor hotels within the industry that is seen as relevant and delivering competitive advantage to the brand, in that the research is valued and eagerly awaited by the corporate and operational leadership teams.
- Maintain and continually improve the hotel library of photography, DVD, video and other electronic media.
- Solicit and obtain external sponsorship for promotions and special projects
- Support the development of new client contacts and the maintenance of detailed information on the potential revenues from these accounts.
- Achieve all personal performance objectives, working with department leadership to ensure these objectives are met.
- Take responsibility for your own professional development including strong financial literacy and negotiation skills, brand development, PR and marketing skills needed to become a future Marketing Sales Leader for Avani
- Maintain accurate management status reporting on business results, and associated action planning.
- Practice effective cost control and adhere to internal procedures for approval of expenditure
- Actively participate in client familiarization trips, site inspections, sales trips and roadshows as required to meet the sales targets of the hotel.
- Liaise effectively with all operational colleagues, providing support and information to ensure accurate delivery of our promise. In particular this includes Sales, Front Office, Reservations, and Events colleagues.
- Ensure that all paperwork associated with the work of the department is processed quickly and efficiently, including letters, emails, contracts and reports.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining client databases, and using those databases in promotions and marketing campaigns
- Provide all assistance to guests and clients in a proactive, professional and friendly manner
- Minimum bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- High Proficiency in English and computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in a similar role with a Luxury Brand
- Attention to detail, creativilty and commercial awareness.
- Additional Language is an advantage
AVANI - 22 days ago
How to Apply?