< Back to All Jobs
GHD - 13 days ago
Posted: 11 March, 2019
Junior Architect - ABU00314
Primary Location - UAE-Abu Dhabi
With more than 10000 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. Serving clients across five continents and the Pacific region, GHD people share a passion for exceeding the expectations of our clients and contributing to their success.
Privately owned by our people, GHD will support you to move overseas for job opportunities as well as enhance a collaborative and culturally diverse working environment. We give you the opportunity to work on interesting projects with industry leaders along with career development through the GHD Business School, flexible leave and family-friendly policies.
Our Middle East operation is currently seeking a Junior Architect to join our UAE team. To be successful, you must have a minimum 3 years’ experience, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from an approved University. Masters in Architecture will be highly regarded and registration with an internationally recognized institution would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will possess the following;
- A hard-working, detail oriented professional, committed to exemplary design
- Provide intelligent and innovative concept design solutions for projects
- Design of all forms of building structures, including high-rise towers, institutional facilities airport terminals, tourism and cultural developments and schools and hospitals.
- Advanced software knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, 3ds Max, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Well developed concept design and rendering skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Well developed interpersonal skills: verbal, non-verbal, written
- Self motivated and results oriented with high levels of energy
- Is able to work in a team and individual environment
- Adaptability – willing and able to achieve results within a complex organisation and with changing client needs and competing priorities
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of the conceptual layouts and design documentation.
- To work closely with the Senior Project / Design Manager to produce conceptual layouts for various projects.
- Required to support the production of architectural renders for Design Documents.
- Have full oversight and quality check of production of design documents
- Understanding of and ability to coordinate between the various disciplines involved in design projects
- Collaborate with client and internal lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your career while being part of a well-established and growing organisation.
A competitive salary package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications, skills and experience. GHD practices family friendly policies and warmly welcomes applications from all nationalities and supports the nationalisation programs in the United Arab Emirates.
GHD warmly welcomes applications from all nationalities and support the nationalization programs in Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Job Posting : Mar 3, 2019 - Apr 2, 2019
GHD - 13 days ago
How to Apply?