Investment Banking Analyst/Associate
Position: Investment Banking Analyst/ Associate
You will be responsible for the execution of corporate finance transactions including ECM, DCM, M&A, project finance, valuations and transaction structuring deals. You will also support senior staff in completing transactions and will be involved principally in the preparation of financial models as well as client facing work in obtaining source data.
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Must be working in a role directly related to corporate finance, such as an investment bank or professional services firm.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with initiatives.
- Personal integrity and self-management.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills. - Planning, organizing and analytical ability.
- Results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage teams from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- A record or aptitude for constructing complex spreadsheets, cash flow models and in working with MS Excel.
EFinancialCareer-Gulf - 10 days ago
How to Apply?