Human Resources Officer
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Req ID: ABU001612
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures to associates
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Support the management in disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (in various systems) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Knowledge of local labour laws, visa processes will be an advantage
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. All of our activity is aligned to our purpose of “we care for people so they can be their best”.
In this position of Human Resources Officer you will be responsible to assist the HR Director in managing the Human Resources department as a successful administrative and colleague experience function; ensuring maximum employee satisfaction, through genuine care, empathy and strong engagement. Your key responsibilities include:
Not only will you do amazing things within the hotel, you will make a name for yourself and team outside of the hotel. Partnering and participating in local community events and initiatives.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment. If you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you!
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Human Resources management.
- Minimum 1 year work experience as HR Officer or 2 years as HR Coordinator in a large scale hotel or similar set up
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience on Microsoft office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Must be able to adapt and work in a diverse culture and environment
Hyatt - 14 days ago
How to Apply?