HR & Admin Officer
Educ. background: Human Resources
Age: 30-40 years
Years of Exp.: Minimum 5 years (UAE experience)preferably in manufacturing sector
Job Location: Sharjah, UAE
Languages: Fluent in Arabic and English
Required Certificates: Education, Work, Licenses
The HR & Admin Officer will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and administration of the office. The candidate will manage the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs. The candidate will carry out responsibilities in Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations and compensation & benefits administration. The role holder will coordinate HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and high standards of goal attainment.
Ultimately, the candidate will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
– Maintain a database of current status, number of vacant positions and work towards providing suitable manpower for vacant positions.
– Contribute actively in planning the recruitment cycle of such new requirements and implement them.
– Generate offer letters and contract letters for the selected candidates.
– Collect documents from employees as per standard checklist.
– Maintain the personal files of all employees and update them regularly.
2) Onboarding and Induction:
– Responsible for planning and ensuring systematic induction for all new employees of the designations.
– Ensure that induction plan is signed off and filed in the personal file of all employees.
3) Attendance and Leave Management:
– Track the attendance of all staff .
– Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves.
– Provide this information on daily and monthly basis for payroll input.
4) Salary Processing / Payroll
– Provide payroll inputs such as attendance summary, leave summary, other deductions to payroll then review Payroll.
5) Employee data
– Maintain the complete database of all employees, update them regularly with any changes
– Maintain and update the organograms for the Departments and all company along with the master data of employees.
– Prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of HR.
6) Performance Management
– Track Probation reviews with timelines and ensure outcomes are communicated.
– Communicate the process of annual / midyear appraisals, receive, verify the forms.
– Ensure that contract renewals are done in a timely manner.
7) Employee Separation
– Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave.
– Conduct exit interviews and share with Management on a monthly basis.
– Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
8) Data Management
– Maintain the HR files such as employee personal files, recruitment file.
– Be the central person for all HR and Admin related communication for the district.
– Handle employee grievances formally and informally, forward them to concerned department and follow up for resolution.
General Office Operations
– Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day-to-day operations.
– Supervise the work of in-house cleaners to ensure that the office is always kept clean and pleasant
– Organize, assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
– Ensure that administrative office procedures and established standards are adhered to and maintained in all aspects of work.
– Manage administrative issues to do with security and safety of camps and the office.
– Maintain comprehensive information on all STYRO vehicles including necessary documentation relating to ownership and registration.
– Ensure all vehicles are insured and service schedules adhered to.
– Ensure comprehensive general risk insurance for the office is taken and claims are handled as appropriate.
– Work experience as an HR & Admin Officer for 5 years preferably in a manufacturing sector.
– Good Knowledge of UAE employment law, compensation, organizational planning, employee relations, safety, training, and labor relations.
– Work independently in a diverse environment.
– Strong understanding of and the ability to interpret labor laws.
– Analytical, excellent data mining ability.
– Keep high level of confidentiality.
– Intelligent, motivated, initiator with strong interpersonal skills and work ethic experience.
– Excellent organizational skills and time management
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Fluent in Arabic and English.
Styro - 8 hours ago
How to Apply?