Healthcare Consultant & Workflow Analyst - Siemens Healthineers Dubai
What are my responsibilities?
- Promotes Automation solution for potential customers where applicable
- Assess current customer situation, data collect information as workload, resources, instruments, menu etc., that enables preparation of optimal solution to the labs
- Analyze customer situation in order to define limitations regarding tube size for instance, and suggest improvements.
- Define best fit solution in order to deliver to the sales team or to the customer a report that can be used to leverage existing solution and promote solutions and present it.
- Develop VSM, Spaghetti diagram, new layout using ideally CAD/Visio drawing, 3D layouts.
- Be able to learn and use Siemens Optimization tools for Automation process analysis
- Participate in key customer meetings interested in lab solutions.
- Good team player and self-motivated
- Good alignment with the Automation & IT Business Management on the sales opportunities and setting the priorities
- Have a sense of urgency with high responses
What are my requirements to apply the job?
Bachelor of Science in medical lab technology, Biomedical engineering, biochemistry or relevant education.
- Solid experience with software skills (MS Office Tools) and IT primary concepts
- Previous experience in Lab automation projects implementation or running an automated lab is a MUST
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, Arabic preferred
- Robust understanding of the laboratory workflow process and validation of laboratory software
- This role also requires an individual to have an excellent communication skills, this is essential in order to effectively and efficiently work with laboratory personnel, IT and validation personnel and other key roles.
- The individual will be expected to demonstrate an ability to solve practical problems with a logical and reasoned approach and will be expected to utilize Standard Practices and approaches in solving these problems as far as the deployment projects allow.
- The qualified candidate will be expected to interpret clients’ data and SOP’s in order to best work with the client to build optimized workflows.
- Project management skills and Lean, Six Sigma experience is mandatory and being certified is a preferred
- Good understanding of the accreditation processes of the laboratory platform
Required Behavioral Competencies Required
- Maintain a solid understanding of the trends in the automation space
- Ability to customize the best solution based on customer needs
- Capable of establishing strong long lasting relationships with laboratory managers and KOLs
- Ability to use Business and competitive intelligence to improve the quality of decision making
- High presentation skills (MS Office tools [PPT, XSL, WRD,..]) in order to present his analysis in a creative way
- Have a sense of sales orientation
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com
How do you apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 123319
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens AG - 5 days ago
How to Apply?