< Back to All Jobs
Ajman University - 30+ days ago
Director of Marketing, Student Recruitment and Admission
Posted: 23 May, 2020
- Lead the development and implementation of strategies for effective marketing, branding, communication, recruitment, social media, and advertising campaigns.
- Introduce new branding initiatives in collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Maintain a first-class web presence, effective social media, and other communication channels to drive strong awareness and impact across all stakeholders.
- Ensure the alignment of student recruitment activities with the mission and vision of AU.
- Create effective marketing publications, enrollment materials, digital and web assets, and recruitment videos that achieve recruitment targets.
- Build a strong and high-quality student pipeline at academic fairs, conferences, networking events as well as working closely with field recruiters.
- Strengthen the existing connections and develop new relationships with schools and other stakeholders.
- Plan and organize events on a regular basis to promote the image of the University and improve student recruitment.
- Work closely with deans, directors, and managers to develop and implement comprehensive and effective recruitment plans.
- Prepare and submit comprehensive reports on recruitment strategies prior to the beginning of each recruitment cycle.
- Engage in data-driven decision making for marketing, communication, branding, and recruitment activities.
- Develop and validate enrollment forecasting models and demonstrate their effective utilization.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing, recruitment, and admission activities being carried out by different team members to ensure the achievement of the strategic goals.
- Initiate and implement measurable performance targets.
- Develop marketing plans that effectively reach target segments of students and achieve diversity aspects of recruited students.
- Lead the implementation of the University’s recruitment strategy to maximize the growth in student recruitment.
- Ensure that recruitment priorities and associated activities in current and emerging markets are clearly identified and aligned with the University’s overall strategy.
- Analyze and interpret market-related data to report on performance against targets, provide insights and make recommendations to meet recruitment objectives
- Provide support, guidance, and advice to colleges and offices to develop and deliver recruitment plans in line with the University’s strategic goals.
- Manage the relationships with school counselors, partners and other external bodies to ensure effective representation of the University in all events, exhibitions, and occasions.
- Represent the University externally, attend meetings and sitting on Committees with educational institutions, government representatives and external bodies.
- Plan, organize and participate in inward visits (conferences/ presentations/ workshops) designed to inform and motivate a range of stakeholders, including prospective students, agents and partners, school counselors and representatives from UAE and overseas governments or funding bodies.
- Ensure that the brand’s story is communicated creatively with stakeholders in order to maximize the attention and reputation.
- Lead the creation of inspiring designs, content, and campaigns that successfully build the brand, eventually driving student’s acquisition and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, public relations, communications or a related field. A Master’s Degree in marketing or any technical field is preferred.
- A minimum of ten years’ experience in the field, with at least five years at the managerial level within the higher education domain.
- Experience in developing creative and compelling content for use in multiple platforms.
- Experience in executing marketing and communication strategies across multiple channels.
- Strong knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems.
- A track record of working within a diverse business environment, preferably within the academic domain, and dealing with stakeholders of diverse socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing and communication best practices.
- Fluency in the English language. Arabic is an additional advantage.
- Ability to write and edit compelling content for various digital and printed materials, campaigns and web platforms.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and comfortable in attending and leading customer-facing recruitment events.
- Strong knowledge and experience in digital marketing strategies.
- A ground-breaking leader with creative and strategic acumen coupled with strong business intellect necessary for taking the business to the next level.
- Proven interpersonal skills, including leadership, negotiation, influencing and relationship building.
- Strong understanding of the opportunities and challenges affecting higher education in terms of student recruitment and international partnership development.
- Strong personal presence, well developed presentational skills with an ability to negotiate successful outcomes.
- Confident working with data and excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet tough deadlines, be extremely comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate superior leadership skills, with an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional team towards a unified direction with a common vision.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ajman University - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?