Director, Leasing Mass Apparel
Majid Al Futtaim invites you to join us in our quest to create great moments for everyone, everyday! We are the leading shopping mall, residential communities, retail and leisure pioneer across the Middle East, Africa and Asia, serving over 560 million visitors a year. For the past two decades, we have shaped the consumer landscape across the region, transforming the way people shop, live and play, while maintaining a strong sustainability track record and the largest mall in the world to attain LEED Gold EBOM Certification. We have over 40,000 team members in 15 international markets representing over 100 nationalities – all keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do. If you enjoy being BOLD, PASSIONATE and TOGETHER, then Majid Al Futtaim is the destination for you.
Specific responsibilities of the role include but are not exclusive to the following:
- Working with Franchise partners and principles to understand optimum sales productivity formulas including size of store and category mix for existing and new brands.
- Understanding the positioning of all brands and the aspirational adjacency to complement our merchandise mix.
- Working with the senior Director Retail Planning Development and Redevelopment, Directors Key Accounts and Regional Leasing teams to formulate correct placement and right sizing of Fashion Mass Apparel brands.
- Working with Regional teams and Directors Key Accounts to formulate and negotiate beneficial commercial and key lease terms for the Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls business unit
- Working with the Directors Key Accounts to formulate correct budget expectations and sale performance targets.
- Prospecting and assessing new brands regionally and internationally within the category to allow potential new to market opportunities for Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls business unit.
Bring new brands to the Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls portfolio, optimize and right size existing Fashion Mass Apparel brands to improve sales productivity.
Work with regional trading companies and brand principles to ensure most up to date and most relevant representation of Fashion Mass Apparel brands in the Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls portfolio, including but not limited to the representation of stock, merchandising, fit-out, etc...
Must be available to travel to meet brand principles where necessary.
A broad understanding of Fashion Mass apparel ROCE (Return of capital employed) process and fundamental understanding of retail including brand P&L and EBIDTA margins.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent field.
- Minimum 15 years of progressive experience in managing all aspects of Leasing function in a highly dynamic organization, preferably Retail / large Shopping Malls / major Real Estate in GCC or abroad.
- Minimum 15 years of Apparel experience.
- Fashion background of at least 5 years, working with international brands across multiple regions.
Majid Al Futtaim - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?