Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Contract Administrator (Procurement)
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Ready to put your contract skills to work with departments and teams that change the fabric of our community? Do you have an eye for details? Put your contract management expertise to work on complex projects. Parsons is now hiring Contract Administrator for our rapidly expanding team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role oversees procurement and subcontracting activities for all markets and divisions of the company in the MEA Region. Assess risks, reviews and negotiate all types of subcontracts, support all projects and internal departments on as needed basis. Play an active role in conducting vendor/subcontractor due diligence and pre-qualifications.
- Provides advice, comments on procurement policies, procedures and compliance related issues; requested changes to terms and conditions; assists project staff with negotiating Parsons TOCs with sub consultants, subcontractors, suppliers/vendors.
- Provide procurement and subcontracting assistance to other departments and divisions within the Company.
- Assist in maintaining accurate vendor database (sub-contractors, suppliers); ensure database reflects latest information on pricing, delivery time and resources.
- Manage end-to-end RFP Process - from bid scoping, bid conditioning and evaluation (technical and commercial), shortlisting/selection to award.
- Carry out the evaluation and agreement on all Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, and Amendments to ensure compliance with Parsons procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviews Sub consultant certificates of insurance for compliance to purchase orders and agreements.
- Ensure approvals in accordance with Matrix of Authority for purchase orders, subcontract agreements and waivers.
- Undertake contract related processes and monitor contract progress.
- Maintain and update leased vehicles database of the Company.
- Procure and execute Corporate Rate Agreements with hotels and maintain a database of preferred hotels for the MEA Region.
- Provide training to project team on Parsons procurement policies and procedures.
- Perform other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least 5 years of experience in procurement of sub consultants / subcontractors within a major engineering and construction firm.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Proven interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and within cross functional teams.
- In depth knowledge of procurement and contracting standards, requirements, internal controls, policies and procedures; understanding of local regulation.
- Diligent about enforcing standards, procedures, and policies.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
Ready for action? Were looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and dont hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons Corporation - 4 days ago
How to Apply?