Clinical Manager - ARE
We’re looking to recruit a Clinical Manager to join the team that has been named the Middle East Insurance Review’s Service Provider of the Year for five consecutive years. The job entails managing all clinical and medical (non-actuarial) related projects in the GCC region pioneer the establishment of a clinical team in Dubai.
The environment is fast paced and encourages innovation. Our team is highly self-directed. We’re looking for others to join us who will take ownership of responsibility, work collaboratively and always look for ways to add to the personal and professional growth of the company and their peers.
The successful candidate should have rich clinical experience, awareness of the GCC healthcare and payer market concepts, good understanding of medical coding and possess excellent communication and problem solving ability. The candidate would also be expected to have a good understanding of the emerging and developed market health landscapes and excellent project management skills.
As a clinical manager and analyst, this professional will join our team to assist in all phases of the clinical specs development life cycle. We are looking for a person with ability to:
- Manage all health related (non-actuarial) projects
- Create clinical logic and coding algorithms
- Work both independently and in a cross-functional team environment.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, i.e. plan, organize, delegate, problem solve and meet established deadlines.
- Write blogs and white papers on the potential value and benefits of Milliman products for clients through health claims data analytics.
Skills and Requirements
Candidates must be team players with excellent interpersonal skills. This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- B.B.S or Bachelor’s degree in healthcare domain – medical doctor, nurse or allied health professionals; MBA or Master’s degree in health management / healthcare administration or health insurance or business administration.
- 4-7 years of healthcare strategy or management consulting experience with payers, government or healthcare service organisations
- Proficiency in data analysis skills
- Superior communication, consulting and analytical skills
- Understanding of clinical codes and reimbursement methodologies
- Awareness of health policy developments, value based payment mechanisms and insurance designs
- Proficiency in Arabic – both spoken and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong MS office skills;
- CPC certification in coding;
- Proficient in SQL.
About Milliman’s MedInsight Clinical Team
Milliman is the largest global firm in life insurance and health consulting with over 3800 associates across 59 offices worldwide. Our Health IT software team has been developing and selling data warehousing solutions for over twelve years.
The Milliman MedInsight practice has assisted many healthcare organizations in evaluating and developing solutions to complex business problems. Our consultants are experienced in the key issues related to healthcare operations and the use of technology to support those operations. Because of our focus on those unique technology and operations issues facing the healthcare industry, we are uniquely qualified to assist organizations in solving complex business problems
Milliman - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?