CID Data Entry Assistant
The incumbent in this position is responsible for handling the State Police data entry following the hotel procedures and our service standards, ensuring State police records are accurate.
- Follow all guidelines and standards of the CID authorities on the online computer system
- Checking in and out all guests in the CID system
- Placing remarks for regular guests who do have a scanned passport copy on file.
- Know the standards and put them into practice in his daily work, thus actively pursuing the hotel’s objectives.
- Guarantee the tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area.
- Obtain all the relevant information from the previous shift, including the volume of business, special guests, tasks to be clarified and to be completed and special events.
- Take regular part in meetings and shift handovers.
- Cooperate with employees from all departments, in particular Reservations.
- Check in and check out for guest names in the CID report taking account of the established government standards
- Follow all Front Office Policies and Procedures
- Carry out administrative tasks (sorting in and sorting out of vouchers, etc.)
- Take over any other tasks and special projects which arise in the course of business.
- Create a shift end report of all information feed into the CID system
- A further duty is maintaining an appropriate standard of tidiness in the building and of dress.
- Know the emergency equipment on the telephone switchboard, how to use it and what to do in cases of emergency.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Typing Arabic & English
- Flexibility in the scheduling
- Teamwork/ Cooperation
- Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in local language – Arabic
- Fluency in English
Job Segment: Database, Data Entry, Event Planning, Technology, Administrative, Hospitality
Emaar Properties - 9 days ago
How to Apply?