- Company: Blue Bahar Engineering
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Bachelor
- Experience: 5 Years
- Job Type: Design
Role required to work independently on architectural design projects and often coordinates project design efforts. Excellent opportunity for a qualified Architect, based on office/design. Develops plan and creative-design concepts for projects. Prepares presentation and design drawings, details and plans for project success.
Job Role includes but not limited to:
- Prepare and present design solutions and take part in various stages of design development
- Produce detailed drawings, and acquire all relevant information – new or existing details.
- Taking part or lead in design assignments in collaboration with project team.
- Apply sustainable design solution and comply to all local Green Building Regulations
- Ensure knowledge of all applicable local design guidelines, codes & international standard.
- Identification, evaluation, and estimation of risks involved in a situation, comparison against benchmarks or standards, and make risk mitigation plan.
- Ensuring tasks allocated is completed & delivered with quality after a self-check.
- Prepare drawings and documents for tendering and construction.
- Good command in using Revit Architecture in drafting, designing and building infomration modeling(BIM).
- Perform technical and authorities coordination at all levels
- Prepare and maintain project documents per agreed deliverables like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
- Allocation, distribution, and follow up of task within the team, checking of works produced and ensure work is completed within the allocated hours and scope.
- Arrange meetings to review design, plans, making modifications or revisions as required.
- Organizes and controls project activity.
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
- Keep the team informed about project status and issues that may affect Client relations.
- Keep on learning new skills, updated information and take necessary trainings as per modern practices in the relevant field and share with team and other disciplines organization wide.
Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Primavera.
Education: Bachelor in Architecture.
Experience wise must have 5 – 7 years of experience, most recent experience must be in UAE – 4 years minimum, and MUST have worked for well-regarded design consultancies as opposed to Contractors.
- Design thinking
- Imaginative and creative thinking
- Decision making
- Being Coachable
Edarabia - 22 days ago
How to Apply?