The Partnerships Team sources and services commercial partners. Once tenders are issued, negotiations are concluded and agreements are executed, the partnerships team proactively plans and supports partners in the delivery of their objectives and our intent to deliver an exceptional Expo. The admin officer will be working closely with multiple Expo departments and stakeholders and all partner admin teams, to expedite, amongst other items, the delivery/exercising of contractual rights and benefits.
The Administration Officer will receive and process administration requests from the Partnerships department as well as partners and other external parties. Expediting items in a timely fashion and in accordance with Expo standards.
- Acts as the owner for administration and coordination;
- Schedules and organizes meetings, events, room bookings, diary management;
- Maintains and update essential documentation for governance and auditing purposes;
- Undertakes any other administrative duties as assigned by the Director and Senior partner Management team;
- Ensures ongoing compliance with all Expo Wide policy and procedures;
- Highly motivated and hardworking team player; willing to work weekends and long hours to get the job done!.
2+ years’ experience in a similar office administration role as well as:
- A Bachelor’s Degree within a relevant field;
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Office);
- Excellent organizational, time management, computer and administrative skills;
- Flexible attitude, able to adapt to change;
- Ability to work closely and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Worked with international business’/brands - outside of the UAE.
Expo 2020 - 22 days ago
How to Apply?