To assist in the development of timely, reliable, accurate and comprehensive financial information and accounts, in accordance with the overall guidelines prescribed by the Department of Finance, to support the Council’s management in their financial decision making processes. To support the Section Manager in all work related duties.
- Knowledge and application of financial accounting practices & principles
- Knowledge and application of accrual and management accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge of automated financial systems
- Knowledge of government financial accounting policies and procedures
- Financial Analysis Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Team Work Skills
- Change Management Skills
- Resource and Budget Management Skills
- Information Management Skills
- Communication & Relationship Management Skills
- Risk Management Skills
The Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) was established in accordance with law No. 24 of 2005, issued by His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, the UAE President, the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces and the Ruler of Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of ADEK is H.H. Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces and the Vice-Chairman is H.H. Sheikh Mansour Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan, Minister of Presidential Affairs.
Type: Accountant, Accounting
Company: Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK)
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Experience: Max: 1 Year
Education Level: Bachelor's degree
Edarabia - 11 hours ago
How to Apply?