Account manager - Qatar based
Who we are
Artefact is a full-service digital marketing agency built on the perfect union of marketers and engineers. Artefact is the result of a merger between the same-named French data consultancy firm founded by McKinsey and Google alumni, and the Netbooster Group, an internationally operating media performance agency that has been pioneering the digital media space for almost 20 years. The new Group is the first digital marketing agency that is fully equipped for the AI era and serves as the digital one-stop-shop that all CMOs need to fully master the digital ecosystem.
Artefact works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies. We offer a broad range of services, from strategic consulting (vision, tools, governance) to operating campaigns across channels (search, display, social, CRM) through data science (segmentation, scoring, predictive algorithms) and creativity (big ideas, brand platforms & applications). We believe that what we are building will disrupt the marketing industry, through our tech mindset (automatisation, AI), integrated teams (media specialists, consultants, data scientists and creatives working together), fact-based approach (transparency, business impact) and culture of excellence among our employees (PhDs/MBAs, top tier schools, ex-McKinsey/BCG/Bain, …).
Our integrated one-stop-shop approach translates into 3 divisions, being developed across 25 offices in 17 countries, with 1000+ employees: Digital Marketing Expertise, Data Consulting and Technology Development (Big Data and Artificial Intelligence).
Artefact was awarded the most innovative agency of 2017. Over 600 clients, including 100+ blue chip clients such as AccorHotels, Orange, Samsung, Emirates rely on the agency’s profound marketing and data technologies experience. Artefact has sustained a steady growth rate since its creation in 2015, has multiplied its turnover threefold in 2016 and is listed on the Euronext Growth Paris Stock Exchange. Artefact partners with all the industry leading tools and platforms and is both Google Cloud Platform Premier Partner as well as a Google Marketing Platform Sales Partner.
Artefact is one of the largest independent international agency led by media and data experts. Together with our clients we set new marketing standards!
What you will be doing :
You will join our team as an Account Manager, but you will be based in Doha, Qatar.
Goal: To provide key Digital Account Management (across Paid Media) for a range of clients and support the growth of the company and the team.
Reporting to: Digital Account Director who is based in Dubai
Responsible for: Assisting the MENA paid media team to day to day account management, as well as providing support to strengthen the rapport with key MENA and International clients
Artefact MENA is looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager to manage a set of paid media (search, social, display) accounts including one key premium account. The role will require successful applicants to manage the commercial success of each account, manage a digital paid media team based in Dubai and internationally, and maximise the efficiency and cost effectiveness of service delivery.
In addition to running the day-to-day activities of the digital paid media team, the role will involve extensive relationship management both internally and externally, working closely with the Digital Ops teams in the Artefact Group and with suppliers. The successful applicant will be expected to have excellent general knowledge of digital marketing, and be able to produce strategies governing the position of digital as part of a wider marketing campaign.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage campaigns to achieve and exceed client targets;
- Provide accurate information and reports;
- Optimisation of Client’s accounts across channels;
- Responsible for ensuring smooth running of client’s campaign, including effective budgetary control;
- Manage day-to-day activity and workload, ensuring it is organized in an effective and efficient way;
- Be the technical lead in Qatar and first line support for all platforms used – knowledge of DSPs and social media platforms is preferred;
- To gain a deep understanding of the digital marketing industry;
- Define, follow and evolve paid media strategies for appointed clients;
- Ensure all client accounts are kept online at all times unless requested by the client;
- Optimise client accounts for maximum performance using best practices such as adjusting bid strategy, improving and testing creatives, and adjusting campaign targeting and scheduling;
- Build and manage close working relationships with clients and partners to ensure smooth running of campaigns including effective budgetary control, achieving and exceeding client targets;
- Run reports on a regular basis for campaign optimisation and client reporting;
- Be able to construct account development plans to maximise long-term performance and growth of account overall;
- Assist with pre-sales meeting preparation for accounts, including forecasting and modelling to identify client potential;
- Contribute to, help implement knowledge sharing, learning, workflows and processes within the MENA team from a technical perspective, identifying areas of technical weaknesses in processes or need for change, putting forward ideas for moving the team's efficiency forward;
- Identify, test and make suggestions for new digital paid media techniques that Artefact MENA should consider adopting.
- To communicate effectively with other team members and provide feedback where necessary;
- Travel to industry events where applicable;
- To pursue continuing professional development in relation to the role and its duties and responsibilities as agreed through appraisals or at other times;
- To undertake ad hoc assignments from time to time and other duties as requested by management;
- To bring to the attention of the marketing and technical teams any PR, marketing opportunities or industry developments that may arise as a result of your work;
- To understand and ensure the full observation of your contract of employment, the companies operating procedures and policies and its health and safety obligations.
Essential skills, strengths and experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel and Data Studio;
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data;
- Experience in writing and producing client reports;
- Exemplary time management skills, able to prioritise and work well under pressure;
- Organised and process oriented individual;
- Analytical approach to work;
- Proficient knowledge of Google packages including Gmail for Work, Google Drive, Google Docs and Google Slides;
- Good presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Desirable skills and strengths
- Have an interest in and an understanding of, Search Engines, Internet Advertising or Marketing;
- At least two years working in a client focused role;
- A positive can do attitude to each new challenge;
- Ability to spot and investigate market trends.;
- Ideally to have had experience in either an online agency or in direct marketing.
- Organized, eye for detail, working well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Energetic, enthusiastic and flexible to take new tasks
- Well groomed at all times to represent our company
- Ideally native Arabic speaker
What we are looking for
- A Doer: you get things done and inspire your teams to do the same
- An Analyst: you LOVE data and think every company should take their decisions with facts
- A Pragmatist: you have a hacker mindset and always find the quick wins
- A Mentor: your clients and teams naturally seek for advice
- An Adventurer: you’re an entrepreneur constantly looking for problems to solve
Artefact - 26 days ago
How to Apply?