At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world's largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage, and listen to customers across 24 social channels. We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing, advertising, research, and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world's 10 most valued brands, including McDonald's, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung, and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we're customer-obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we're building it is core to who we are as a company.
Meet our Sales Team
An Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about social media and showing enterprise organisations how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right infrastructure.
- You will earn incredible money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
- You will be selling a Forrester top ranked product to some of the best brands there are
- You will be part of a world-class sales organisation with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating and closing enterprise deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CMOs and CTOs of some of the biggest brands in the world to build solutions that allow them to triumph.
- You will be called upon to utilise superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stakeholders and influence them in a positive way.
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and utilising business referrals.
- You are hugely curious will constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback and continuous improvement at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You are one of the top 10% of the salespeople in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment.
- You are incredibly smart (we are in a very fast moving industry and you have to be nimble of mind to keep up) and have a work ethic second to none.
- You’ve got 4-8 years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating complex & enterprise-wide SaaS deals.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships – Sprinklr is a best in class solution (http://www.sprinklr.com/social-scale-blog/sprinklr-judged-best-social-relationship-platform-forresters-wave/). But we’ve succeeded because we genuinely care about how we make people feel. You share the same values, know that relationships are everything and have the ability to use these to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- You love the Customer Experience revolution! It’s not just social, it’s the entire relationship between global brands and consumers that’s changing, and as social interactions evolve in importance, Sprinklr is right in the middle of it. Your desire and ability to embrace this change and understand how social media platforms can impact the various functions of a large organization is critical.
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your prospects. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You'll Know You're Successful If….
- Your colleagues in departments such as solutions consultancy, success and services enjoy working with you – they look forward to being partnered with you.
- You don’t even hear a whisper of unhappy Clients, meaning you’ve sold the right thing in the right way.
- Your leaders sing your praises across the 5 floors of our NYC HQ
- And of course, you deliver results, are in the running for our Presidents club and are earning in the very high 6 figures (dare we say 7?)
Why You'll Love Sprinklr: We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation, and generous pay and benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity. #Sprinklrlife
We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more socialÑtogether.
We invest in our people - Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together.
We believe in our product - Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we're not just saying thatÑForrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
Sprinklr - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?